domingo, 5 de julio de 2015

Vocabulary:

Unit 1: Making Friends

1. Get
Do you and your friends get together a lot?

2. Nearby
Were parents do you live? Do they live nearby?

3. Wreck
Dogs are so noisy, and They always wreck things.

4. Afford
I love shopping. I can shop for hours! Too bad I Can not Afford anything new.

5. Smile
Everyone loves a smile. Just be relaxed, smile, and be yourself.

Unit 2: Interests

1. Skills
I love to do new stuff all the time - learn new skills, you know.

2. Whistle
Can you whistle?

3. Guys
A new band ... some guys home. Do you like them?

4. Knit
Can you knit or crochet?

5. Fixing
Are you good at fixing cars?

Unit 3: Health

1. Flu
I am getting the flu

2. Throat
I have a cold and a sore throat.

3. Sneeze
I sneeze all the time

4. Better
That is too bad. I hope you feel better

5. Matter
What is the matter

Unit 4: Celebrations

1. Landscapes
And want to travel to Greece someday, the great food, landscapes and sandy beaches

2. Theme
Disney World is a spectacular theme park.

3. Stuffed
Thans for giving MOST people eat stuffed turkey.

4. Fire Works
I am going to Brazil next new year, the fire works

5. Bringing
Sally is bringing the chicken

Unit 5: Growing Up

1. Some of
Some of the students in my class take Greek

2. Chemistry
Did you study chemistry?

3. Subjects
What was your favorite subjects at school?

4. Along
Did you get along With your parents?

5. Teenager
Did you enjoy being a teenager?

Unit 6: Around Town

1. Outside
There are some ATMs bank you over there outside.

2. Two blocks
Go straight ahead for two blocks

3. Turn Left
When you go out of the hotel, turn left

4. Bookstore
Where is there a bookstore around here?

5. Rigth
It is right there, on the left

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario